New as manager
New as manager is management training for anyone that has recently become, or soon will be, a manager. The training focuses on practical leadership, and you will get tools for feedback, management by objectives and for different types of conversations.
What can be expected of a manager? How do you lead or manage former colleagues? How do you motivate and delegate for great results? How do you get a team to work together and perform?
During this leadership training you will experience different situations and exercises which will give insight into the leadership role. We will go through theories and practical tools for the leadership role and actively practice how to delegate, give feedback, coach, prioritize, manage by objectives and have difficult conversations and performance reviews.
During training we work with different cases where theory is mixed with exercises, discussions and time to reflect. Another important part of the training is of course the experiences exchanged and the contacts made between the participants. A network that you can benefit from after the training.
- The manager role
- Loyalty dilemmas
- The importance of clear goals
- Clear rules
- Delegating and following up
- Employment regulations
- Work environment and responsibilities of the manager
- Planning and prioritising
- Leading in different situations and with different focus
- Teams and the development of the individual
- Different manager conversations
- Communication and clarity is key
- Good meeting techniques will save time
- Motivational factors and behaviour
- Clarity through feedback
- Dilemmas and difficult situations
The aim of “New as manager” is to gain basic knowledge and practical tools to feel secure and be able to act confidently in your role as manager.
Anyone that soon will take on the role as manager or has worked as a formal manager for up to roughly a year.
All this is included
Feel free to compare us to others. With us you get more than just the training.
- Two courses in one – e-learning included
- Digital Coach Maxie
- Maximize your learning™
- Personal support
- And more