UGL in English
UGL provides training in how a group develops and matures over time, what happens in the group during the course of this development and what behaviour or actions promote or inhibit constructive development
- Participate in an experiential (experience based) learning model
- Increase insight into your own personality
- Learn to identify and to handle conflict
- Learn to communicate in a direct and clear way
- Learn to give and to receive effective feedback
- Learn to recognize different phases of a group’s development
- Understand that there is a need for different leadership styles
- Increase self-confidence and self-insight
What is a UGL?
UGL provides training in how a group develops and matures over time, what happens in the group during the course of this development and what behaviour or actions promote or inhibit constructive development. Within UGL, this is referred to as group dynamics. The course also deals with the problems and possibilities of leadership related to the development of the group’s maturity, and what style of leadership will promote both task solving and group development.
How does it work?
Throughout the UGL course, learning occurs through experience of situations reflecting group dynamics and understanding your own role in these situations or dynamics. Each group consists of 8-12 people and two certified UGL facilitators who make up activities to make sure they suit the members of the group. We have found some lovely locations for the UGL course where the members stay for five whole days.
Accommodation will be added.
Stockholm: Näsby castle 9 900:- full board
En förberedande uppgift som du gör innan utbildningen
En pedagogisk mindmap som ger en helhetsbild över utbildningen
Övningar som ger praktisk tillämpning och reflektion
Övernattning på kursgård
Planera för att några timmar behövs för att göra en uppgift
Vi använder videokamera och filmar en eller flera situationer som du själv får titta på hemma